Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ok, maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Well, I thought I could maintain a blog but it's really not panning out that way, is it?  20 days. 20 days have passed since my last post.  And I'm only posting now because Jack is on February vacation and I don't have to make his lunch, get them both dressed, and trek two towns over to pre-school to drop him off.  So, I really don't know about this.  Jenni started her own blog and posted two fabulously written pieces in the time since I last posted here.  (you should check it out: click "Being Jenni" )

Anyway, I think I set my expectations too high.  I'm just too busy to post more than once a week.  So, I guess that's my new blogging goal.  Once a week, write a blog post about whatever's on my mind.  If I'm not careful, this will just end up being a weight-loss journal.  Which is cool, but not what I wanted to do. 

So - let's see if I can at least maintain a weekly entry and we'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment